Tally Prime GST MS Office Advanced Excel
All the course curriculum is divided into various set of books which are provided alongwith course classes.
Mr. Rajesh Santani is having more than 2 decades of experience in providing institutional training of tally and allied courses.
Course Completion Certificate provided to all successful candidates valid for private sector employment.
Welcome to ICFe( Institute of Computer & Finance Executives)
ICFe(Institute of Computer & FinanceExecutives) was established in the year 2004, by a team of professionals with the sole motive of providing Training and Placement to the Students of Accounts & Finance. ICFe is basically into training of e-Accounting, e-Taxation courses along with Banking course ( Training on FINACLE software), ROC( Registrar of Companies),Investment & Share Market and English & PDP(Personality Development Program.
As we are aware with the fact that educational curriculum in Schools and Colleges in India is more focused on theoretical concepts rather than Practical & Vocational training ,ICFe-India’s mission is to bridge this gap by providing Practical & Job Oriented Training and thereby make the Students more Employable . We believe in Quality & Trust, Teaching through innovation and all round development of the Student
1) “Mapping” and “Matching” are the two buzzwords that drive us to success. First, mapping the resource needs of the industry and then equipping students with matching skills. Through cost effective training, we aim to impart requisite skills to each and every student who requires career and employment.
2) To nurture & sustain Academic excellence through Practical & innovative teaching methodology.
3) To impart need based education which can enhance the level of society in meaningful & sustainable ways .
4) Contribute towards social &Industrial; development of India.
5) To continue to be India’s one of the leading Computerized Accounts & Finance training institute and achieve greater recognition for our efforts in our chosen fields of endeavor.
I just completed Tally ERP 9 Course from ICFE. Now I am myself able to file GST returns of my business, for which I used to pay Rs. 3000 per month earlier.
I am from Nepal, recently shifted to India for better career prospects. I joined ICFe and pursued Tally Certified course from here. Since the course curriculum followed by ICFe is prescribed by Tally Solutions Pvt. Ltd. , so each and every aspect of Tally ERP 9 including GST was covered. The institute also provided me JOB at Dinesh Batra and Associates, Patel Nagar, New Delhi. I am very much satisfied with the quality of Education imparted at ICFe
Three years back my cousin had done Finance Executive course from ICFe and now he is doing job with an annual package of Rs.720000/-, so on his advise I also joined ICFE, Uttam Nagar branch. I would say that that ICFe is the master of Computerized accounting course.